Terms and Conditions
This website is the property of John Sturton & Andrea Vaughan trading as Rose Grey Restoration, Unit 11 the Craft Centre Silver Street, Reeth. North Yorkshire and by visiting this website you agree that you consent to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions only cover the website of Rose Grey Restoration’. Any other websites to which you link from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites, which are not under our control. Copyright
Rose Grey Restoration owns the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited. You may not create any link to, or frame, this website without prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else. Disclaimer
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies and these terms and conditions at any time. You should therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes whenever you visit the website. We take reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate. However, we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to its accuracy. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the website. Data Protection Act 1998
Rose Grey Restoration’ is committed to protecting your privacy as regards the data you register with us when using our site. However, as no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. If Rose Grey Restoration asks you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- The information Rose grey Restoration collects
We may collect the following information:
- · Name
- · Contact information including email address
- · Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- · IP Address
- · Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- What happens with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- · Internal record keeping
- · We may use the information to improve our products and services
- · We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- · From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- · We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information customise the website according to your interests
- · We also pass on address and contact information to our trusted Couriers for delivery purposes only. Your information will not be shared with any other third parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Cookies and How Rose Grey Restoration use them
- Rose Grey restoration may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from July 2018. Updated 31st August 2018